We guarantee both your satisfaction AND Lifetime access to any sailing course you buy
- 5-day practical training is included
- Available immediately online
- Extensive and essential knowledge for sailing at the beginner / intermediate levels
- This theory Sailing Course takes approximately 120 – 25 hours of total time to complete
- Take as long as you need to complete
- Return as many times as you like to review
- You may take the tests anytime and as many times as you like
- Adds the INTERNATIONAL QUALIFIED SKIPPER course endorsement to your Sailing Resume
This course, when combined with practical on-the-water training and assessment at any of our qualified NauticEd schools, is officially approved as meeting the On-Water Recreational Boating Skills Standard – SAIL developed by the United States Coast Guard. It is the only course in the world approved to this high standard.
20 – 25 hours of pre-online theory course work + 5 days on water practical
QUALIFIED CREW MEMBER or equivalent.
Who should do this course?
The NauticEd International Qualified Skipper course is for those wishing to take sailing a step further. The course covers everything from the outboard engine and maneuvering skills to sail trim and understanding how to be a true leader on a keelboat. It focuses on competency and safety for those wanting to venture off-shore…
All NauticEd qualifications are competency-based. On the successful completion of the online theory and the practical part of the course, you will receive an INTERNATIONAL QUALIFIED SKIPPER RANK.