We guarantee both your satisfaction AND Lifetime access to any sailing course you buy
MORE ABOUT THIS SKIPPER SMALL KEELBOAT SAILING COURSE
- 4-day practical training is included
- Available immediately online and offline on our iOS App
- Extensive and essential knowledge for sailing at the beginner / intermediate levels
- This Sailing Course takes approximately 10-15 hours of total time to complete
- Take as long as you need to complete
- Return as many times as you like to review
- You may take the tests anytime and as many times as you like
- Adds the Skipper Small Keelboat course endorsement to your Sailing Resume
This course, when combined with practical on-the-water training and assessment at any of our qualified NauticEd schools, is officially approved as meeting the On-Water Recreational Boating Skills Standard – SAIL developed by the United States Coast Guard. It is the only course in the world approved to this high standard.
10 – 15 hours of pre-online theory course work + 4 days on water practical
Who should do this course?
The NauticEd Skipper Small Keelboat course is for those wishing to successfully master the skills needed to sail a boat in the 18 to 25 ft range. The course covers everything from the outboard engine and maneuvering skills to sail trim and understanding how to be a true leader on a small keelboat.
All NauticEd qualifications are competency-based. On the successful completion of the online theory and the practical part of the course, you will receive a SKIPPER SMALL KEELBOAT RANK.